Hi, are you finding a solution to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud? If your answer is yes then here is the best freeway. The first method is the manual way and the second method is the professional solution. So, let’s start with the best blog on the internet…
Manual Method to Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloudWe are discussing the move of Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud. All Methods must be beneficial for the users of a particular task. Furthermore, it has limitations and contact data loss, as well as non-technical users, can’t attempt this way it’s better to user easily can skip this method and continue with the professional solution.
- Firstly, users have to open their IOS and click on the Setting button.
- Secondly, click on the Mail option and select the Account option.
- Then, select the existing Gmail mail account and click on the Contacts button, and switch on the toggle option.
- Now, user Gmail contacts are synced with the user’s iPhone immediately.
Limitations of Manual MethodIf users do not have their contact data files on their android phones then this way does not work for those users. Furthermore, this way is so long and time-taken method. To overcome, this problem users can easily continue with the highly recommended professional solutions. For non-technical and technical users to move their user time and without any hassle to start the process of moving contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud.
Professional Solution to Transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloudThe perfect vCard to CSV Conversion Tool to move contacts from iPhone to iPhone iCloud without losing any data hierarchy and without losing any contact details using this world-class best easy user-friendly interface. Furthermore, user can easily access their contact data inside the tool panel. This tool converts users’ contact files into different types of file formats such as CSV, Split VCF, Merge vCard, Google CSV, PST, and Yahoo CSV. Furthermore, this tool works with the offline process with whole world-class tool facilities. On the other hand, the utility has a free trial version to test out the tool utility.
- Download and Open the utility on the user operating device.
- After that, click on the Add file and Add folder option and upload the user’s contacts from iPhone on the user operating tool panel.
- Then, click on the Export button and choose the Google CSV file format from the drop-down menu on the tool panel.
- Now, click on the Browse button and select the saving desired destination location in the toolbar to save the whole conversion on the user operating device.
- Finally, hit the Export button to start the process of moving contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud.